Last Days of Shoreditch fully covered and heated indoor seating
Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land has arrived back in the heart of East London with a sensational winter programme of roaring fire pits, incredible Ernest Hemingway inspired cocktails, delicious food, and an intimate dance floor, all under one big roof and soundtracked by a star-studded DJ line-up. Expect winter warmer cocktails and craft beer bars alongside mouth watering street food lineup from Smokey Tails, Biff's Jack Shack and Cheeky Burger. Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land now boasts a fully covered and heated indoor seating area, alongside its karaoke room powered by Lucky Voice and private spaces available to hire making it the ideal spot for winter hedonism. Last Days Of Shoreditch Winter La La Land is open Thursday to Sunday with further information via lastdaysofshoreditch.co.uk.Endless events are planned for Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and now selected Sundays with a massive selection of global talent. Some of the many highlights include house veteran Alex Arnout, techno pioneer Geddes, plus a Love Vinyl takeover with the likes of Stuart Patterson, Dave Jarvis and Friends on the decks, and a Winter Balaericos with Phil Mison, Nancy Noise plus Justin Robertson and more. For Sunday's family friendly events arrives the hugely popular block party FUN DMC. Full listings available here
Food for the winter season comes courtesy of the very delectable Cheeky Burger, as well as deliciously guilt-free nosh from Biff's Jack Shack, the undisputed kings of vegan junk food
Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land are also over the moon to announce that Smokey Tails will be completing the team for winter. Created by DJ Seth Troxler, Wilderness festival co-founder Jo Vidler and flavour technician Jona Ahearne, the cult East London pop up will be serving their delectable takes on classic American breakfasts, including Mama T's Pancakes and crunchy brioche French toast. Stay tuned for more information on Smokey Tails' Winter La La Land bottomless brunch offering very soon.
Drinks aplenty as the old fashioned Stirred Not Shaken bar will house Ernest Hemingway inspired cocktails including Sazerac, Old Fashioned, Negroni, The Godmother, Hemingway's Bellini and many more timeless classics. Meanwhile the Winter La La Land Hot Bar Guava & Orange Mulled Wine, Spiked Pepper Mulled Cider, Baileys Hot Chocolate, Irish Coffee of Kings will be on hand to warm those winter nights.
With music, food and beverages taken care of, Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land will bringing back some good old fashioned fun to East London in the form of a Lucky Voice karaoke experience, select from over 10,000 songs from latest hits to power ballads and sing the night away with laughs from start to finish. Rooms are available for hire with up to 15 people while a VIP Package is also available.
Last Days of Shoreditch hold a variety of themed private rooms including the Star In Shoreditch, Bowie Bauhaus, Purple Rain and more to host your perfect party or event, available for private hire seven days a week.
Food traders include:
- Smokey Tails
- Cheeky Burger
- Biff's Jack Shack
- Old Fashioned - Bourbon, Simple Syrup, Bitters, Orange Twist
- Sazerac - Brandy, Absinthe, Simple Syrup, Bitters, Lemon Twist
- Perfect Manhattan - Malt Whisky, Vermouth, Bitters, Cherry
- Martini Classic - Gin, Dry Vermouth, Bitters, Lemon Twist or Olive
- Vodka Martini - Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Lemon Twist or Olive
- Negroni - Gin, Vermouth, Campari, Orange Twist
- Rusty Nail - Malt Whiskey, Drambuie, Orange Bitters, Lemon Twist
- The Godmother - Vodka, Amaretto
- Hemingway's Bellini - Prosecco, Peach Pure (stirred gently)
A transgenerational musical movement.
Music for the floor, music for the soul, we’ve stripped everything back to the true essentials to provide the soundtrack to your winter weeks.
Paying homage to the inimitable sounds of underground dance culture over the years, we dig deep and go back to the source to present timeless music for the generations of today. Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land will include a mixture of vintage house & Balearic, sprinkled with some Italo Disco, New York Funk, and the cooler new sounds emanating from the White Isle.
- Thursday 23rd Novr: Smokin Jo & Juan - The Diaz Brothers - Leal
- Friday 24th Nov: Love Vinyl with Stuart Patterson & Dave Jarvis
- Saturday 25th Nov: Geddes & Special Guest
- Thursday 30th Nov: Cici Cavanagh & Juan - The Diaz Brothers - Leal
- Friday 1st Dec: Justin Robertson
- Saturday 2nd Dec: Muak Birthday
- Thursday 7th Dec: Mr C & Juan - The Diaz Brothers - Leal
- Friday 8th Dec: Balearicos with Phil Mison & Nancy Noise
- Saturday 9th Dec: Sandeman & Ashley Wild
- Thursday 14th Dec: Arveene Juthan & Juan - The Diaz Brothers - Leal
- Friday 15th Dec: Alex Arnout & Special Guests
- Saturday 16th Dec: Suru Innit & Remi Mazet (Live)